Tuesday 24 February 2009

1234!!!

Hello all . =) . My title says it all . My new favorite song is plain white t's - 1234 . Its such a sweet song . I wish i could write songs like these and sing em to the girl i love . Here's the best part that i like in the song .

There’s only one thing To Do Three words For you (I love you) I love you

Its soo sweet . You could listen to the song .....from my videolist . In the video , the lyrics are provided too . So feel free to sing along to it =) . But make sure no ones around first .

Anyways , the next thing is the Interact Charity Concert(ICC). Concert will be held at 14th March 2009. Sorry to tell you all that the VIP tickets are all sold out . There are still normal tickets still for sale at rm 25 each . If you're from samad find me during recess or something to buy the tickets . Tickets will only be given when the money is given . Another thing is , this thursday there is going to be rehersals at Smk Bukit Bintang at 2.30pm-5.30pm . Its going to be fun . Well only people who are in backstage are allowed to come .


Also, if Pn Normala my mod maths teacher . If you do come by this blog . I would like to say congratulations on your new born baby boy!!!!!. Lastly, i have to go now . On my next post ill try to make another poem =) . Take care all .


~seanwentz~

No comments: