Friday 27 February 2009

Angels!!!

Friends are like angels . Everyone knows that . But some friend might be backstabbers and etc. Well, i indeed have a friend who is an angel . That person is very sweet and kind to me . That person is always there for me when im down . The first time i met this person , when i was sad and feeling down . This person drew me a chocolate. Although you may think this is childish and all but to me its really sweet . There are many more things about this person that even words cant describe it anymore .

This person is named Rachel .

She is one of my closest friend ever . She made for me some cupcakes and cookies . It looked soo delicious. I havent tasted it yet though but the cookies are awesome . Especially the chocolate chips . Yummy . Here are some pictures of the mouth watering cupcakes and cookies :-




The mouth watering cupcake.Yumm.....



Here's another mouth watering cupcake.


The cupcakes and the cookies behind it .


Rachel, if youre reading this now . Im soo greatful to have found a friend like you . Youre like an angel to me . And thankkkk youuuuu again for the cupcakes and cookies =) . This post was for you and only you =) .

~seanwentz~

No comments: