Thursday 5 February 2009

Random Photos!!!

Sorry for the lack of updating because as i said already at my chatbox, i'm still getting use to the workload . I mean there is always homework to be done everyday, not a day of rest except for weekends . Anyways i would like to wish all the chinese people who visits my blog a Happy Chinese New Year . I know im late but chinese new year isn't over yet right . Also i just got the news from edmund that i will be given the right to update the Interact clubs website . Reason because he is too busy to update it .

Here are some random pictures ........


The sunset outside my house .


A flower . Sadly i don't know what the name is.


Traffic jam. No one likes it.


The road to no where .


Im not sure if you can see it . But there is rain falling from the clouds .


Me. I look emo. =.=. My bro took this.



I hope you enjoy the photos even though it was only a few photos . Ill try to update more if i can . Take care.

~seanwentz~

No comments: