Friday 20 February 2009

Eternal love-by seanie

Im sad and depressed,
All i want to do is rest,
When i go to sleep at night,
In my dreams,i just cant fight.

Thinking of you,
Laying on the bed beside me,
Wishing i could have said something to you,
Before you left,
For the better things in life.

Now that youre gone,
All i wanted to say to you was,
I love you more than you know,
and i miss you more and more each day,

I hope that i'll have another chance,
To see you again in life,
Because my love for you is eternal.


Enjoy the poem and i write poems out of the experinces i've had out of love and friendship . Another thing is , in this poem the message im trying to pass is dont hold back from expressing your feelings to someone . Whether you'll get rejected , just forget about that . Its better to express it than not express at all . Before that someone goes away . I have experinced it before . It hurts . Take care alll . I hope you like it .

~seanwentz~




No comments: