Wednesday 18 February 2009

Life!!!!

Hmm....my life lately , its been okay not too fun , not too boring . Monthly tests are coming and there will be no jadual for it . Teacher just told us that example , for add maths period which is 2 periods teacher could just walk in and say "Test today" . So its quite scary .

As for my love life ......pretty much dead . Some how i havent found my soulmate. Well theres still time =) . There was once that i expressed my love to someone .....and that someone just laughed and ignored my expression . It was quite heartbreaking . That is one of the worst things i've gone through in my love life . As shown in the picture below . It relates to that . I love pon and zi because somehow i can really relate to them(picture). Its really sweet sometimes but sometimes it can be sad . The worst thing that everyone is afraid of in love is the rejection . I will write another post next time about this =) . P/s im not saying you shouldnt express you love , you should do it also before its too late .


Being ignored ......


Next thing is School . Hmm ....there is ceramah tomorrow ughh....hate all these ceramahs . Some of them might come in handy but most of them are just useless. The ceramah tomorrow is going to be about Cyber safety or something like that . Its going to take up from first periods until recess . I know some of you might be thinking why i dont like it . Its because im going to miss my bio . I love my bio teacher she is just awesome . =)
I have to go now . Take care all .

~seanwentz~

No comments: