Thursday 12 February 2009

School!!!

Hi everyone, Sorry about my last post . I was pretty stress when i wrote it , and i kinda insulted my sejarah teacher and the prefects . Really sorry. Anyways, as many of you know that Mr Thong is retiring tomorrow. My class has planned to raise money to get him something for his retirement . We were planning to give him a Card and a bouquet of lollipops which look like flowers , made by the Leo Club. Even though he has relived my class for only 2 times but in that relive time , he spoke to us about many things . It feels like he is always lecturing us .

To me, i think he looks really young . I mean he cant be that old , he doesn't look like he has any white hair . Some of you might not know who he is because youre not from my school , so i'll tell you his appearence . He wears specs,has a mustache,he sometimes wear drop pants and if you have bad manners infront of him he'll scold you . That's how he is =) . Mr Thong if you come by this blog i want to say Congratulations on your Retirement !!! =) .

The next thing that is happening in school is , my class has been chosen to do choral speaking . Last year in 3 Dahlia , we also had to do this choral speaking . All of us in 3 Dahlia refused to do it because there was no benefits . Our English teacher told us that we would be receiving a Cert. of participation . Well what a big fat lie . We didnt receive anything out of it . This year , again my English teacher[same as last year] says that we will be receiving a real Cert. this time . Im not sure if i should beleive her or not .

Next topic , is the monthly tests[SMKSAS students only]. Monthly test will be held in the second week of March just before the holidays . I am horrified because its said that many people fails in form 4 when they take their first test . I just hope that i can study and score with flying colour [ as in not fail anything]. Anyways, that is all that is going to happen in school in this few weeks . =)

Looks like its time for me to do my homework again . I wouldnt want it to pail.Take care.


~seanwentz~

No comments: