Sunday 8 February 2009

Sleep!!!

Whee, monday is a holiday . I dont have to go through sitting down at the perhimpunan for 45 mins and listening to all those boring speeches although some maybe interesting but yeah . Prefects who are also always walking around commanding you to do this and do that . It gets pretty annoying sometimes .

I am pretty annoyed by my sejarah teacher and pretty jealous at the fact that 4 Adil and 4 Cekap got a better sejarah teacher . I'm not saying that my sejarah teacher is not good , but she is not fulfilling her duties as a teacher but giving us notes . Instead we are being asked to make our own notes and its kinda time consuming . Some teachers got to understand that we have other homeworks on other subjects to be done . Thats all i have to say now , i dont want to say no more .

Anyways, i would like to savor these 3 days of holiday to catch up on my sleep now. Take care .


~seanwentz~

No comments: